Visiting a place like Bergen could be all exciting and adventurous if you know the things you can do there to make your trip a memorable one.
Now when your trip is going to be a day long, only, you can be bewildered! Well here the solution to the crisis, check out the things to do in Bergen that will cover all the beautiful and exciting destinations on your Free Bergen tour.
This is how you can spend your 24 hours in Bergen:
- Start with stopping by to the best cafes for breakfast and enjoy the best local food.
- With a happy tummy, find your way to nearby tourism points walking and admiring the street view of Bergen.
- Next, you buy some brunch and jump into the city sightseeing Bergen bus tour. After exploring all the tourist attractions such as UNESCO, it is time for another meal.
- Get in a cable car ride and land in the aquarium to find Nemo!
- After this you won’t even know when the half day passed away, so step in the world famous Fjord Cruise to witness the most beautiful sunset and savor ice bar within in your journey.
- Wrap up the trip with fine dining and walk your way off to the museum of your interest.
So this was one way to spend your day in Bergen, you can adjust and replace things according to your interests but make sure you experience most of the elements and have unlimited fun. Also, keep in mind to buy souvenirs to embrace the experience.