Transducers can convert energy from one form to the other. Examples are keyboards and electric guitar. Piezoelectric transducers can convert mechanical energy into electrical energy. pzt transducer perform the exact opposite of what actuators do. The materials are extremely volatile in nature so these companies manufacturing these piezoelectric components should be chosen wisely.
The applications are endless, as these materials are responsive to any kind of changes in the surroundings. So in accelerometer and various other places where the phenomenon of fast shape changing is required these are used. Many surgical and medical tools can be designed with piezoelectric materials, along with supersonic applications.
Things To Look For In A Manufacturer
- A good company for piezoelectric should customize the products according to your needs. They should customize everything starting from raw materials to the finish of the component.
- Should be cost effective and should be efficient in the products they manufacture.
- The products should be tested properly before delivery to customers.
- Delivery must be on time.
- Project cost estimation should be given to clients while they place the order.
Thus these are the few things you need to keep in mind while buying transducers. It is best to put bulk orders only if the manufacturer meets these requirements.