Extreme circumstances need people to seek help from an air ambulance services.
- Air ambulance is used for medical flight transports.
- Kind of aircraft used will depend on flight distance and patient’s condition.
- Jets and turboprops are good choice for long distance medical transportation during patient’s severe health conditions.
For long distance
- Jet aircrafts employed for long distance medical transport are powerful in terms of range, speed, and altitude.
- They are capable to fly in adverse weather enabling patient to get transferred safely to their next destination.
- Dispatch rate of jet is more than 90%, which means for long distance aero medical service they are the best available transport.
Best air Ambulance Company offers bedside-to-bedside services for patients, who need high level of medical care.
- Transportation up and down on ground [both sides]
- Administer medication
- Correspond with family members
- Medical providers
- Insurance companies
Advantages of long distance medical air transport
Ability to carry
- Modern equipment
- Extra medical personnel
- Space for couple of family members
- Environment that offers best comfort to patients
Options to consider
- Medical transport officer needs to specialize in critical care or advanced life support, especially because it is a long distance medical transport.
Medical emergency while travelling abroad
- Medical emergency is unpredictable.
- It occurs anytime or anywhere.
- Before planning vacation abroad even consider options for medical repatriation.
- Foreign travel medical insurance includes coverage when you are on foreign turf as well as in your homeland.
Long distance air ambulance services can organize ticket problem and manage immigration.