Granite or wood? Quartz or Steel? These are never ending questions regarding the choice of material of kitchen worktops. The purposes of kitchen worktops are preparing, serving and dining. Choose the material that suits your kitchen style.
- This stylish and beautiful material is the most popular one for kitchen worktops.
- It is heat resistant and anti-bacterial but very heavy in weight. If you want to spend less, then granite is not a good choice for you.
- Quartz worktops are a man-made alternative of traditional stone worktops. It is mixed with resin to make hard-wearing kitchen worktops. Get More Info about Minerva worktops, please check BBK Direct
- Quartz is very modern stone worktops. But it is little expensive a less heat-resistant than granite.
- Hardwood is a great choice for your contemporary or traditional kitchen. It is cheaper than other materials.
- It has a wide variety of colors, but the disadvantage is that it can be easily damaged or stained.
- It is versatile and one of the most popular worktops in the market. It holds the appearance of expensive materials and suits any kitchen.
- But laminate is unhygienic and burn quickly. So it is not safe for your kitchen. Thus, you can stick to Minerva worktops that are more durable.